COOK TIME 10 mins
These thick, fluffy, and perfectly sweet Paleo Pumpkin Coconut Pancakes are dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, and delicious!
Serves: 8 pancakes
1. Preheat a grill pan over medium heat and grease with coconut oil.
2. In a large bowl, combine eggs, coconut milk, vanilla, maple syrup, and pumpkin. Mix well to combine.
3. In a separate smaller bowl, combine coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Sift the mixture to remove lumps and distribute ingredients thoroughly.
4. Slowly fold the flour mixture into the wet mixture to combine. Do not over-mix.
5. Place 1/4 cup of the batter on the preheated grill pan to form a pancake. Cook 5 minutes or until pancakes begin to bubble in the center. Then flip and cook another 3 minutes on the other side until lightly browned.
6. Transfer pancakes to a cooling rack and repeat the process for the remaining batter.
7. Keep pancakes in the refrigerator up to one week or in the freezer up to a month