September 8-September 10, 2017
This will be the 36th year for one of Reno’s most colorful and spectacular events! Sure, it might be a bit earlier than you’re used to waking up, but you won’t regret it for moment! Past awards include “Best Special Event in Reno” and “Best Special Event in Northern Nevada.”
The activity schedule includes the following highlights:
- Glow Show and Dawn Patrol: An amazing predawn spectacle as balloons twinkle against the dark sky.
- Mass Ascension: It’s an incredible site when nearly 90 colorful balloons fill the sky. A Kodak moment!
- Special-Shaped balloons: Whimsical special shaped balloons are always a favorite among fans. Who will make a special appearance at the 2017 festival?
- SUPER-Glow Show: On Friday morning, the the glow show goes BIG as 25-30 glowing balloons are choreographed to music.
- Balloon Boulevard: Features a variety of food, crafts, art and souvenirs
- Cloud 9 VIP Tent: A comfortable and convenient way to enjoy the show. The Cloud 9 VIP Club offers individuals and businesses the opportunity to have a front-row seat to all the excitement that goes on during the event. Daily memberships include catered breakfast, parking, merchandise credit, champagne and other goodies.